d go see a movie whenever I want (that and just having a car to get around in is nice)!Probably my all time favorite movies are the Pirate of the Caribbean movies!!! They have two of the hottest guys on the earth, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom!!! The movies are filled with comedy and action and drama and love!!! I love all three of them, however, I have to say that my favorite one is the very first one though!! I dont know why but I just like it a lot more than the other two, I love the other two but the first one is the best!!

Another movie I love is The Notebook! It is probably the most romantic best movie ever!!! It is definitely one everyone should see! even my boyfriend likes it...which says a lot!!! It is such a tear dropper too!! I cry every time I watch it :)
So pretty much I just love movies and there are tons more that I like but it would take forever to list them all!!! So maybe another day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment